processing an order....

cadena 08:57 04 Sep 05

We are very sorry - an error has occurred

The webmaster has been informed

I order alot of things from the internet and this is the first time I have come across this, while starting to be tranfered to another page to give my credit details this came up, so I could not respong as I did not know what to do. It said I have to download some Macromedia/coldfusion whatever that is?

Regarda Gail

Error Occurred While Processing Request
An exception occurred when setting up mail server parameters.
This exception was caused by: coldfusion.mail.MailSessionException: An exception occurred when setting up mail server parameters..

Please try the following:
Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 9.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Remote Address 195.93.21.36
Referrer click here
Date/Time 04-Sep-05 08:44 AM

Diodorus Siculus 11:44 04 Sep 05

It is a problem with their server, not with your PC. Try again after the weekend or another shop. Hopefully it will be sorted out.

cadena 12:00 04 Sep 05

Thank you.....its a good job I came to you first, as I thought I had to download it to sort my problems, but its an order for new suite covers and I have ordered from them before.
I will leave it for a few days as you suggested,
thanks alot guys....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…