probs with radeon 9200 pci card ..

hi ..i posted re installation of pci card ...its in and working .however when i view a game its sluggish and .the screen will go black..or a burst of colour will fill the screen? and throw me out of the system ..?? any ideas whats causing this ..yet another problem to deal with ..cheers garry ...

Yoda Knight 09:13 16 Mar 05

try a directX diagnostic and see if that gives any clues

byfordr 09:15 16 Mar 05

Do you have a Dell and is the card a powercolor?

Could be incompatability issues between the card and your computer.

no i dont have a do i do a directx diagnostic ..cheers garry

gudgulf 10:18 16 Mar 05

For a DirectX diagnostic check go to the start menu and select Run.Then type dxdiag into the box and ok that.You will get a big popup box with several tabs.....look through them.You will see what version of DirectX you have and it will tell you if there are any problems in a box at the bottom of each section.It's worth a look.

It might also help pinpoint the problem if you let us know what game(s) cause the problems and what version of drivers you are using.The screen resolution and other settings you are using with the games would help too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…