Problems with you tube video

ACOLYTE 01:36 18 Dec 06

When i try to play youtube video i get a page saying that either i dont have flashplayer installed,witch i do,or i have javascript turned off?,this i dont know and how to find out i dont know either.I am using IE7 and all the other video,flash movies work fine its just youtube that has gone pearshaped on me.

AndySD 03:23 18 Dec 06

Try going to Internet Options, Security tab, then click Custom level. Scroll down until you see where it says "Display video and animation on a webpage that does not use external media player." Change it to Enable.

squillary 03:43 18 Dec 06

To check Javascript, go to IE's Tools menu, select Internet Options, chose the Advanced tab and look at what it says under Microsoft VM.

More likely, go to Add\Remove programs, uninstall "Adobe Flash Player 9 ActiveX", go to the Flash site again and reinstall it, then return to the Youtube page and it may well fix itself. If you're the same as me you'll be lucky and it'll work straight away.

I've connected this with running RegscrubXP but could possibly happen with an aggressive run of CCleaner.

skidzy 06:54 18 Dec 06
  ACOLYTE 13:24 22 Dec 06

Thx,i finally got this fixed by reinstalling flash player,took 6 tries but it worked in the end ).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced