Problems with Windows update.

crespo 00:33 11 Jan 08

i seem to haave lost my Windows update function.When i log onto the microsoft updates website a message "Error 0x8007000B" appears saying the website has encountered a problem & cannot display.I checked to ensure my Windows update is switched on to automatic in the control panel ~ which it is.
Have i lost my Updates function & more importantly, how do i install any outstanding critical updates? I'm running AOL Security monitor which tells me i'm missing 2 already.
As a newbie i know that running IE7 & not updating Windows is potentially dangerous.I've ran spyware & anti-virus scans & it's all clear.
Any help recovering my Windows update will be v appreciated as my laptop is only a few months old.Thanks.

chocolate cake 01:11 11 Jan 08

Have a look at this link. click here

birdface 12:52 11 Jan 08

You could try this.If I remember right you click the green arrow and press go.click here or this one.click here

birdface 13:00 11 Jan 08

Or you could try Stopping the automatic updates and then try installing them manually. The missing 2 that you want.If you know what they are Google them and see if you can download them individually.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced