Problems when I burn music using Ashampoo

ponytail 13:17 20 Oct 14
Answered

Dont know why but I just tried to burn a Cd using Ashampoo but when I tried to play it there were gaps between every track but it should be continuous.But when I play it on my laptop using media player there are no gaps.Just wondered if I did something wrong when I burnt it.If there are no gaps on the cd why would there be gaps on the burnt copy.

ponytail 13:51 20 Oct 14

Went onto google to see if there was any advice there and Media Player was mentioned and it said you could burn without the gaps.I created a burn list but not sure where to go from there or how to select continuous burning.

spuds 14:23 20 Oct 14

Any help to you - click here

ponytail 15:00 20 Oct 14

Hi Spuds have seen this page but when I went into I player cannot see edit

ponytail 15:07 20 Oct 14

Have just seen edit will now try and see if it works will let you know

ponytail 15:15 20 Oct 14

I clicked on edit but all that came up was a section called recently added nothing there about preferences or advanced.

spuds 15:29 20 Oct 14

ponytail

I have remove Ashampoo from the computer, so I am unable to do a few checks for you.

Perhaps contacting Ashampoo support might help further. If you ask, they might provide instructions or a manual link to the answer and product. click here

spuds 16:17 20 Oct 14

ponytail

Not sure if you are using Ashampoo Burning Studio 14, but I have used the above link and apparently Ashampoo is celebrating 15 years of service.

Might be worth clicking on the offer pop-up and checking it out, some interesting items and possible savings. I have just made a number of purchases, including subscribing to their 2 year premium support service.

ponytail 17:38 20 Oct 14
Answer

I think i may have solved it this is what I did. Opened Media Player Clicked on Burn Added Tracks to Media Player Clicked on Organize Clicked on Options Ticked burn without gaps Start Burn And it was ok

Thanks for your replies

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced