Problems updating AVG

bionicle 21:46 07 Aug 05

Does anyone else have a problem connecting to the AVG update at the moment? I am wondering if the problem is with my computer or with AVG. I seem to remember a similar difficulty a couple of months ago which turned out to be an AVG problem.

Thanks

harps1h 21:54 07 Aug 05

i have the same problem allday

Pooke 21:55 07 Aug 05

no problems here with AVG...

superdraft 00:03 08 Aug 05

do you have a firewall?
i have "secretmaker" - a great program but privacy intruder must be turned off to receive an un corrupted file from many sites incl AVG

picklsey 05:15 08 Aug 05

been having problems on and off for the past week ok this morning though.

daisy2bell 10:15 08 Aug 05

Have had problems yesterday and finaly managed to download today. This does happen every now and then, just keep trying. It will download eventualy.

stlucia 13:11 08 Aug 05

I check manually every day. Two days last week it reported no updates available, then the icon at the bottom of the screen became b/w instead of colour and I was getting a message saying that AVG may be out of date.

On the third day it updated as normal.

patsyanne 13:58 08 Aug 05

I cant update mine since 9.30am i been trying ot update ! is it just me that is still having a problem ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…