Problems with Tweak UI.

Rob07 08:43 25 Feb 03

Having re-loaded my hard drive after numerous problems I tried to open and load Tweak UI from the PowerToys folder. I couldn’t get it to open and so tried downloading it from PC Advisor site. When I unzipped it I found the same four files I already had from my Win ’98 disc. I restarted the computer but still could not find it in Control Panel. I had it running OK on my previous set up but can’t remember how I loaded it. Could anyone help? I’m sure I have missed something simple, but have tried all the sequences I know,,,, even trawled though the helproom files!
Rob07

Lú-tzé 08:49 25 Feb 03

There will be a file with an ini extension in the folder where you unzipped it to; right click on this file and choose install.

Lú-tzé 08:51 25 Feb 03

Thwat should be .inf (not ini).

Rob07 09:15 25 Feb 03

Many thanks Lu-tze, I was confused because there was no ".exe" file, silly me. Works fine now of course.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…