Problems still with BT Yahoo! NEW Home page!!

TonyV 19:35 29 Aug 07

Yesterday, the New BT Yahoo! home page went queer again. A lot of the modules are not operating. I contacted BT Yahoo! who rang back this afternoon and have since sent this comment back to me! It is obviously not our machines but a problem with their page.

"Following on from the telephone conversation we had earlier today, I am sending you this e-mail. We are aware of the ongoing issue with the ‘Quicklinks’ section. Our software development team is work diligently to resolve the concern as soon as possible. I want to assure you that we strive to deliver the services and support you expect. I appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard."

My problem is with some Quicklinks as well as the Mail Preview module, the TV Listings Module and the Bookmarks module all being inoperable. The reason for putting this comment in this Forum is there have been others on board who are having similar problems.

Cheers

TonyV

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…