Problems signing into PCA this morning

birdface 08:34 20 Dec 08

Anyone else having any problems getting on to PCA this morning.Had to enter through an old thread that I keep in my Favorites.

birdface 08:36 20 Dec 08

Switched off and back on again with no problems ,So probably a fault on my side.

skidzy 08:43 20 Dec 08

Hi Buteman

Im having a lot of trouble my end with " connection interrupted " and this is on my whole network.

PCA was not affected originally,most sites work ok but PCA was playing up a bit earlier.

I thought it was Firefox (latest version) but the same in IE.
Going through Google shows this problem is becoming a real pain and at this moment can only think its an isp problem.

Ive checked my router settings and firewall and all seems ok.

There is advice of checking dns and proxy settings if applicable...but this does not apply my end.

Im trying to monitor the problem with noting the sites and downloads to see if its continuous.

At the moment,pca is fine.

birdface 08:48 20 Dec 08

Thanks for the info.Just had problems with PCA I thought maybe that they were updating their Browser.No problems with anything else though.I am with Virgin Media so my problem may have been with them.

Halmer 08:49 20 Dec 08

problems last night using Firefox and pipex but it seems fine this am.

Firefox kept reporting 'stopped' in the blhc.

Andsome 08:51 20 Dec 08

Straight on this morning with no bother at all. 8-50a.m.

birdface 09:09 20 Dec 08

Yes I had problems connecting from about 7.45 until 8.30 when I had to enter through the back door.But everything is working Ok now.Will class as resolved as it looks like I was the only one having problems.

stlucia 11:49 20 Dec 08

I couldn't get PCA at about 8.15 this morning, though all other web sites I tried were working normally. I don't remember the error message, but it was not the normal "unaccessible, try again" message.

Terminus90 02:45 21 Dec 08

for about 8 weeks now, I can only log-in if I am on a forum. I don't know why it is happening, so I just go to the helproom forum and sign- in. Maybe now I have posted this, PCA could tell me why it's happening?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5