Problems signing in to PCA

birdface 11:10 10 Aug 08

Hi.I have had a hard time trying to access PCA this morning.I have had a few problems with Virginmedia this week.Anyone else having any problems.

UncleP 11:20 10 Aug 08

Had a lot of problems late last night - it couldn't find 'My Postings', and after a long search it came up with a blank page. Then got the same result trying to open up individual forums. Gave up in the end and went elsewhere - other sites were ok.

But it's all working ok this morning, for me at least.

Sea Urchin 11:30 10 Aug 08

Am finding it "slow and sticky" this morning, but it gets there in the end

crosstrainer 11:43 10 Aug 08

Seems fine here, must be an ISP issue ?

birdface 11:56 10 Aug 08

Hi.Thanks for the feedback.I don't suppose that you are with Virgin media as well are you.

compumac 11:59 10 Aug 08

I am on BTOpenworld and had difficulty this morning connecting to PCA.

provider 2 12:00 10 Aug 08

Intermittently sticky here too (AOL), especially when opening another thread after Helproom.

birdface 12:01 10 Aug 08

Thanks all.I was having a few problems yesterday as well I am assuming it is an ISP problem.Very slow opening pages at times.All other programs are Ok.

compumac 12:07 10 Aug 08

I also had problems yesterday with very slow opening pages(BT)

eedcam 12:12 10 Aug 08

I just got in after problems the FE says nothing was wrong with the site? but its now accessible

Forum Editor 12:20 10 Aug 08

which means that it's very unlikely to suffer an outage. Sites hosted on clusters can occasionally suffer from what's called Failover time.

This might happen when the cluster automatically recovers from a server or application failure, or if applications are moved from one server to another. In that situation it's possible for the application to be unavailable for a very short period, usually less than a minute. It's a very rare occurrance however, and as far as I can see it hasn't happened recently.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…