//some 3rd party need geo

Problems sending pictures.

wesparmalee 08:29 03 Sep 04

A friend of mine has been trying to send me a series of old family photos through regular email,but they are arriving in gigantic form.They are so huge that they don't even fit the screen.I've tried to tell him to try and re-size them,but nothing seems to work.Could this be a problem during the scanning phase?Please help as this is getting frustrating.Thanks.

Diodorus Siculus 08:34 03 Sep 04

Get something like irfanview and use it to resize the images physical dimensions.

techpro 13:47 03 Sep 04

PictureTray (click here) is designed for just such situations as this.

Wak 15:49 03 Sep 04

Hi, Am I right in thinking that the pictures arrive attached to the bottom of the E-mail (as well as in an attached file) and are about two feet square??
If so, apart from resizing the original photos, you can also avoid this problem by getting your friend to ZIP the photos and just send you the zipped file as an attachment. This will avoid the pictures being printed at the bottom of the text.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…