Problems with Scanner after installing USB2 card

Missuschicken 07:43 16 Apr 03

I recently had a InnoVISION Extreme 10 USB2 PCI card fitted, since when my scanner (CanonScan D1250 U2)works only immediately after boot up. Shortly afterwards it won't respond at all and if I go Ctrl+Alt+Del, in the Close Programme box it says that Stimon is not responding. The scanner works fine if I put it back in the USB1 port.I uninstalled and reinstalled the scanner and have updated its drivers, to no avail.I have looked on Canon's website and in Microsoft Knowledge. No joy. I have an E-machine with Windows ME, 256MB RAM,Intel Celeron processor.

recap 09:47 16 Apr 03

From their specifications on their site click here Missuschicken, Windows Me is supported. USB 2 is backward compatible so it's strange that your scanner will not work with it.

On the Canon site click here it clearly states that it does support USB 2, I think I would get in touch with Canon Tech support click here for their contact details.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…