problems re-installing Canon software

_clive_ 22:41 25 Mar 05

I fitted a second hard drive today all successfully. I deleted my Canon camera software from the original hard drive using the unistall software that came with it so I could install it afresh on the new drive.
When I run the installation CD I set the destination folder to one I've created on the new drive but half way through installation it tells me its already installed and won't continue.
The 'add/remove' utility lists the software still although it doesn't display a file size, and a search on 'My Computer' doesn't show anything from Canon.
How can I find the offending files still remaining so I can delete them to reinstall the complete software?

Trackrat 23:27 25 Mar 05

Install and run this program and delete anything it finds in applications.

click here

_clive_ 12:30 26 Mar 05

Thanks Trackrat....i've downloaded and run it several times (until it showed no more issues) and i've run Regscrub until that shows no problems too but still the Canon software says its already installed and won't continue to load.
Any other suggestions?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…