Problems problems

toonfireman1 22:31 27 Jul 06

I have a couple of problems some I have had for a while and just put up with, but its time to sort.
First.. every time I switch I get an error warning about my Epson printer it works perfectly.
I have tried following the instructions on the screen no different, I have removed it and re booted it from the CD drivers still same problem.
Second.. Couple years ago, different computer had some problem with my registry I am sure I got it fixed on a web site by someone called Nellie, anyone any ideas?
Some thing flashes on the screen when turn it on to fast to see looks like a pop up, the speed seems ok but not sure.
Third.. when I switch off it says I have two updates I have said yes update 10/20 times when I have a look manually at the little yellow shield it says there are updates when I try to down load I get the following message.
Security Update for Office 2003 (KB917151)
Security Update for Office 2003 (KB914455)
Unable to down load
Any help would be appreciated.

alan227 23:12 27 Jul 06

go to this link click here and post a HJT log and Nellie will or one of the other experts will help you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…