Problems printing C/D C/D Rom Labels

ponytail 08:59 02 May 14

When I print off some CD labels they seem to be slightly off center but still usable.I use this to find the labels click here And undercover XP to print them using the option for Pressit A4 CD label can I adjust something or leave it as it is

hastelloy 09:08 02 May 14

Doesn't undercover XP have a "calibrate printer" setting? Idon't know as I've never used it.

If it doesn't you might be better using exPressit software which is a free download. You seem to be using setting for Pressit labels anyway.

ponytail 10:09 02 May 14

Hi marvin thanks for the reply so do you mean it might be better to use the program you suggest rather than Undercover XP

hastelloy 14:37 02 May 14

The software I linked to allows you to calibrate the printer so that it positions accurately. If yours doesn't do that, then yes.

ponytail 15:44 02 May 14

Hi marvin42 Have installed what you suggested just have to work out how to use it.If I have labels saved on my PC how do I then print them.Thanks again

hastelloy 16:13 02 May 14

You would have to use the software that you used to produce them unless you have the jpegs to pull into exPressit.

ponytail 17:24 02 May 14

I used this to get the labels click here then saved them to my hard drive and used undercover XP to print them if that helps

hastelloy 20:53 02 May 14

They will be jpegs so you can import them into exPressit.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…