Problems playing Toca Race Driver 2

fourjays 21:30 28 Sep 04

I have finished putting in yet another new motherboard...... lol.

I reinstalled XP, etc. Got all my updates.

Then yesterday, I discovered a load of viruses when my DVD Movie crashed. Trojan Downloader Small, etc. AVG Anti-Virus Pro found it, and told me to use a tool. I used the tool and it appears to have got it. I also discovered a load of software I never installed such as '108 Search Assistant', and other software posing as targeted advertising programs 'I downloaded'. I have uninstalled all these, and have cleaned my registry of them.

I came to install TRD2 today, and at the end the Av said there was a virus, and the PC rebooted. TRD2 now wont run smoothly at all, despite reinstalling it twice.

What the hell could still be wrong? TRD2 always ran smoothy on my computer before..... even on full quality settings. Im not sure about other games, as I have only installed the one so far (Im installing as I want to play them).

fourjays 21:34 28 Sep 04

Oh, and btw.

I have defragged, spyboted, anti-virused, cleaned up and manually gone through delteing all the folders created by these malicious programs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…