problems with playing internet radio

scholesboy 19:36 13 Aug 05

iam having a hard time trying to play internet radio using win xp home , msi k7n2g m board, it used to play fine then just stopped a few wks ago, eg; everytime i click on xfm website and select listen to radio it wont play anything, on bbc radio 1 it opens with media player and a general error has occured message appears,when trying to access media players internet radio i get the following message; ERROR / LINE39 / CHAR:3 / ERROR INVALID SYNTAX / then asks if i want to keep running scripts on page, when i click yes nothing comes up , can anyone help ?????

rubella 21:06 13 Aug 05
  Stuartli 21:55 13 Aug 05

The BBC uses RealPlayer as its default for radio internet transmissions.

ashdav 01:28 14 Aug 05

Go to click here
and install the Megacodec pack. It includes Media Player Classic which will play anything (including DVDs)

scholesboy 11:14 14 Aug 05

i should be able to play internet radio using the software i currently have on my pc, has anyone got any useful tips on how to solve this problem????

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…