Problems opening a file....

JAC13 13:32 03 Mar 08

Can somebody shed some light on a problem I am experiencing at the moment? I have downloaded the 'download bonus content' in blue from click here
The problem is when I go to open it in internet explorer the screen just flashes uncontrollably! It doesnt do much else but just flash, like its opening then its not....brings a whole new meaning to 'flash' !
Does anyone know why this is doing this?
thanks.

mrwoowoo 13:43 03 Mar 08

It's a zip file(compressed).
You need to extract it with winzip or winrar.
you should have a programme for this on your pc,so right click the file and choose "extract to" or something similar and it will decompress it into a folder you can open by double clicking.
If for some reason you have no such programme,
click here

JAC13 13:57 03 Mar 08

Thanks Mrwoowoo,
Ive downloaded the software you recommended and come across another problem. I tried to save this in my program files but a warning box flashed up stating that I dont have administrator permission to save files in this location. I only have 1 other pc in the house which is my sons in his room. How do I rectify this?
thanks again.

mrwoowoo 14:01 03 Mar 08

Never save anything in the programme files as it's used by the o.s system.
When you go to download it will ask where to save it to.Click the browse tab and browse to say my documents and save it there.
Or you could make a new folder in my documents first and call it my downloads,then save it here instead.Either is ok.
Whichever you choose, all future downloads will go to there unless you want to change it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac