//some 3rd party need geo

Problems with NTL dial up - won't access my URLs

grangefair 19:29 06 Jan 05

NTL is my main ISP. I pay £15 a month for my telephone calls and get free internet as well - except that the internet part of NTL isn't working for my PC. When I dial up my NTL connection the computer appears to connect correctly. However in 95% of the time I cannot then connect to the website I want, as there seems to be a dead end at NTL. I am using both IE and Opera browsers and the results are the same. In desperation I signed up with Freeserve (or Wanabee whatever they now call themselves) and have no problems whatsoever. I am fairly certain that the set-up 'Properties' of both ISPs are the same, but any advice as to what to check would be much appreciated. This has been going on for months!

Schopenhauer 21:00 06 Jan 05

I can't solve your problem, but this site is run by NTL engineers who may be able to help if no one else can. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…