Problems with Norton Antivirus 2003

Andy the Mackem 14:40 31 Jul 04

Norton Antivirus 2003 was supplied with a new Dell computer and is a 3 month trial version.I renewed my subscription in May for the second time having had no previous problems either with Nav or my OS windows XP home.After the download for subscription renewal I had problems With Nav and my OS which I eventually had to cure by reformatting my hard drive and reinstalling al my software.This I did without problems except my NAV subscription renewal date is now oonly 3 months away instead of May 2005.I have tried the Norton Support website and despite numerous attempts at fixes usually involving reinstalling NAV after removing all its components beforehand,the problem still persists.Probably because I am reinstalling a 3 month trial version.NAV Support have so far Failed to come up with a fix.Any one got any ideas regards ANDY the Mackem

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…