Problems with New PC

Mappa 16:01 24 Oct 07

I've recently bought a new media centre PC and i'm having 2 problems

1. I'm unable to find any services through IPTV, it connect to the internet and finds my local antennae, however when scanning for services it takes 30mins and no services found. I've tried using both internal and external aerials.

2. I've bought Logitech Z-5500 speakers and having problems connecting them to the PC. The PC apparently has a 7.1 sound card (HD ready) with PSDIF connections. I have my TV linked into the HDMI post and the onlt other available port on the card is a SPDIF coax, however this doesn't seem to work. At present the sound is coming out of the TV internal speakers, any suggestions how I could wire this to work?

hiwatt 17:57 24 Oct 07

The speaker jack will be at the back of the computer tower.It's usually a 3.5mm mini jack socket,sometimes green coloured.You might have to get a cable with a mini jack at one end and whatever type of plug connects to your tv at the other.You should get it at maplands.Hope this helps a bit.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…