Problems with NAV internet security 2004?

bretsky 10:44 21 Oct 03

HI everyone, my question is very simple, has anybody out there installed NAV internet security 2004 and if you have are you satisfied?
Any known issues?{not to many now!!}
Your comments would be greatly appreciated.
At the moment I have NAV 2002 antivirus and Zone Alarm firewall{free ed} and all works perfectly. Is Nav 2004 worth the upgrade?
Many thanx
regards.......Bretsky

christmascracker 10:51 21 Oct 03

I bought NIS 2004 a few weeks ago and didn't like it at all. It slowed my pc down quite a bit. I took it back and exchanged it for NAV 2004 which I use along with the free Zone Alarm and everything works perfectly.

Gaz 25 12:56 21 Oct 03

It is common that Nortons products slow down your PC.

I prefer click here - Platinum edition, and the new version is out very soon, and it is very good. Trust me.

Yo Sammady Sam 13:56 21 Oct 03

My dad has recently installed NAV 2004 but he keeps getting a security warning popping up for his email (outlook)informing him that its been blocked. Every time he tries to make outlook ok to connect to the internet it still comes up with the warning. He has windows xp home edition.
Should he try to uninstall then reinstall or is he just missing something?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…