problems with my ehome router

Technoob 22:25 27 Nov 07

Well, first of all, hello guys, Im new to this forum and stumbled upon it while trying to find a fix for my router problem.
I have a DSL line through which my eHome router runs. Im having problems with frequent disconnects. It keeps disconnecting after every half an hour or so and then i have to power it off and reboot it to get it going again, what could the problem be? thanks

Ashrich 21:32 29 Nov 07

Reading on the net about this router , it seems it is totally useless , nearly every review I have read says the same thing about the reboots , I think you should put this one down to experience and get something that actually works . click here and read just some of the terrible reviews .

Ashley

Technoob 16:52 02 Dec 07

thank your for your help, what would be a good router in the market right now?

Ashrich 22:20 02 Dec 07

Every body has their favourites , personally I favour TRENDnet , but they are very hard to come by , D-Link are very similar and the newer ones are really quite good , Belkin seem to be having a few problems at the moment , judging by the different forums I look at , and Netgear are in overdrive producing their stuff , so there is always the chance of getting a duff one due to the huge mass production , Buffalo are doing some good prices at the moment , click here for a good selection of routers for an existing DSL connection .

Ashley

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…