Problems logging onto password sites

lahorie 12:57 09 Jul 03

Hi

I cant logon to sites where user name and a password is required. When i click on memebers, the blue progress bar flashes across the bottom of the screen but im still on the same page. This is very frustrating as I mainly use IE 6.0 and this only happens with IE and not AOL 8.0 which is what i am using at the moment.

I have been in internet option, security, internet and have chnge the setting to prompt for user name and password but this has not worked. Ive changed the settings to low/medium low but nothing. What else can i do????

windows 2000 professional, ie6.0

Lahorie

SEASHANTY 16:56 09 Jul 03

I cannot access my online energy Scottish Power account using my e-mail and password in I.E.6.
Tried several attempts at various remedies then gave up. Installed the Mozilla browser (which uses Netscape for access). Have no problems accessing my password accounts with this browser. Suggest you try another browser. Install Mozilla, Opera or Netscape7 - check the DOWNLOADS section of this website and download the free ones.

Gaz 25 17:15 09 Jul 03

It could be Cookies, Security settings in IE are too high, put it in trusted list.

Or Norton Privacy protection.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…