Problems loading game

dcc69 15:24 21 Mar 04

I have recently bought Battlefield Vietnam for my PC. I have installed the game, but when i try and load it the screen goes black and then it jumps back to my desktop. I have already installed the latest drivers for my graphics car, but it still doesnt work.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 15:29 21 Mar 04

Have you just got this or have you other battle field titles?

dcc69 15:30 21 Mar 04

Just battlefield vietnam

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 15:34 21 Mar 04

Try stopping other apps in the background,also update direct x and sound drivers.

dcc69 15:36 21 Mar 04

I have latest version of DirectX and have installed latest drivers. :-(

SANTOS7 15:47 21 Mar 04

i have known screen savers and some wall papers to run in conflict with games a recommend would be to turn as much off as you can and try again

citadel 16:07 21 Mar 04

I would uninstall, windows normally says some elements remain. these are usualy the game folders in prgramme files and reg. After you have cleaned them up run disk cleanup from system tools to clear temporary files. Defragment if you havent done it for a while. Shut down and restart, temp disable anti-virus and firewall then re-install.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…