Problems with Linksys WRT300N Wireless Router.

m1kelys0ns 13:20 07 Nov 07

I got a Linksys WRT300N Draft N wireless router this time last year as it was supposed to be the best out at the time. Ever since I got it I have had nothing but problems connecting to it with a Linksys WMP300N Wireless PCI card. I can get an excellent signal at 300MPS but not all the time. If I was to turn off or restart my PC it doesn't reconnect when it boots back up and I have to 'repair' the network connection. When this is done it shows limited or no connectivity and the internet does not work. I can walk away from it and come back to it an hour later and it is connected perfectly. The router works perfectly fine with wireless B and G it's just not consistant enough with the 'N' connection.

Thanks for your time and would appreciate any help or advice!

m1kelys0ns 13:39 07 Nov 07

Sorry I forgot to mention that I have tried upgrading the firmware and it actually performs worse with B & G connections. Factory defaults is as good as I can get it.

Thanks!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…