PROBLEMS WITH LCD PROTECTOR

steeno 15:50 22 May 05

I have recently purchased a Multi-media projector and I am having problems connecting it to my laptop in order to display powerpoint presentations. I had the projector up and running a few days ago with no problems. However when I now try to use it on my laptop for presentations all I get on the LCD screen is "NO RGB INPUT IS DETECTED", all leads are correctly connected and have tried all the usual re-bootinbg etc which does not work. This must be something simple???? as I had the thing running presentations a few days ago. It is not a faulty RGB cable as I have tried it on another laptop and it works. I have windows XP on my laptop. Any suggestions to remedy this???

Regards.
Trevor

AndySD 16:23 22 May 05

Have a look in Display Properties (Right Click on the Desktop) and look in Advanced.

TomJerry 16:27 22 May 05

(1) laptop side, there should be a function key (check manual) to switch between onboard and external monitor

although some lappys have TV out, but it is best to connect via external vga connection

(2) projector side, it should be possible to switch between input sources, you should switch to vga

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…