problems with isp

drdeath 19:17 31 May 04

please help, ive just signed up with a new isp, i have a shortcut of the isp icon on my desktop, when i click on this to go to internet, i get a "predial terminal screen", then im connected to web, but all i get is blank screen and not isp home page, which is set to default, iknow im online as i get a online status!! please help, i need to be able to connect and be taken to isp home page thank you

ste_bla 19:22 31 May 04

In internet explore goto TOOLS > INTERNET OPTIOINS >and then type in the homepage u want in the home page address box

drdeath 19:40 31 May 04

thanks for your reply, i dont want to connect via internet explorer, i want to connect via my new isp, but this is proving difficult as per previous e mail

Valvegrid 19:49 31 May 04

drdeath Hi,

Silly question, how do you expect to connect to your ISP without either using Internet Explorer, or one of the other propriety web browsers?

Valvegrid 19:57 31 May 04

Sorry, spelling:

propriety = proprietary

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…