Problems installing Kaspersky9 from Barclays Offer

julius44 10:50 12 Jul 08

Hi there, I currently have the fabulous Kaspersky Internet Security 7(KIS 7.0) installed on my PC, and i wanted to upgrade to the free 9.0 version, everything seemd to be fine but it keeps telling me that I have Mcafee Viruscan intalled on my PC and i need to remove it, but i dont have this anymore. I've gone to add/remove programs to see if its there, and also i have the great Revo uninstaller, but i CANNOT find ANY trace of Mcafee virus scan at all, so i cant seem to install KIS 9.0 ON my desktop, does anyone have any solutions to this?

Ditch999 13:56 12 Jul 08

Try looking in C:\Program Files\ to see if there is a folder their for McAfee. If there is delete it and try again.
You could also do Start>Search and type in McAfee (search hidden files and folders as well) then delete all entries.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…