problems with hotmail and yahoo

tazmenia 15:13 22 Jul 03

when i try to get into my hotmail account its loading very slowly and i get the message this page cannot be desplayed and when i try my yahoo account its loading up but when i click to go into my inbox i get the same message.
i am on windows xp, ie6 and have no popup stoppers and no firewalls.
can anyone give me any advice on how to fix it.
thanks in advance for any help.

The Idle one 15:33 22 Jul 03

a Question - Is this continuous or only happened between 0500 & 0700 in morning
if latter the servers have been on & off for periods during the last few days. - sometimes messages sometimes not.
must be yahoo as tried rfrom 3 different isps.

tazmenia 19:31 22 Jul 03

my hotmail problem has been going on for 2 weeks solid, i havent been able to get into it at all and my yahoo has been about the same

john-232317 22:16 22 Jul 03

Quite a few times lately hotmail and yahoo have been very slow, yahoo has even timed out a few times. just due to heavy traffic, or a leaf on the line ;-)

VoG II 22:19 22 Jul 03

TRy using a different browser, such as Mozilla click here

User-312386 22:29 22 Jul 03

are you on dial up or broadband?

tazmenia 15:32 23 Jul 03

im on broadband, just tried it again and still no joy :(

click here

Click on the link. Then click on the first link on the next page under "I Have a question about changing my MTU..etc......" You can change your mtu speed. Just follow the instructions. I had the same problem and found this works perfect and does not cause any problems. Just make sure you read all about registry changes b4 you do so.

Hi again i have just found the artical that i used to change my MTU use this and this will sort ur problems out........click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…