Problems with epson printer

RickRock 19:18 30 Jun 03

i have an epson stylus colour 580 printer and seem to have trouble printing i had to download a driver because there was nothing on the driver disc compatible with windows XP i down loaded this from epsons own site, i installed it but now each i try print i get this error message: A communication error has occurred.
Click OK and then check the interface cable type, all cable connections and make sure that all devices are on. If the error persists, unplug the printer then plug it in again. i tried this but still nothing works can anyone please help me.

microswift 19:35 30 Jun 03

Ensure that your printer is installed as the default printer and delete any copies listed under printers. I had a similar message when trying to print from the internet and found that my PC was trying to print using a copy version of my printer when connected to the internet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…