Problems Editing photos

onlymeagain 17:52 17 Feb 07

Hi, i have a cd with photos on, but they are in an .exe file. So everytime i run them they start automatically as a slide show. I want to edit one of the photos, anyone know how? Or convert them back to original images?
Thanks

fitshase 18:12 17 Feb 07

You will have to find the program which made the photo slideshow and then open the file through that.

Right click on the .exe file and then click properties. Click advanced and see if there is any information on their.

Alternatively, you could just do a screenshot of the image in question then edit it.

Totally-braindead 18:13 17 Feb 07

Have you tried opening it up in windows explorer and then copying the photos to my documents and editing from there?

onlymeagain 18:28 17 Feb 07

Thanks guys but tried both of those, no info in advanced tab, copied to my documents, soon as i double click on the icon, the slideshow opens up full screen, i press some keys and it just closes

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…