Problems with E-Mail

DESNL 07:34 14 Nov 05

I have received an E-Mail with sound,animations and text, but have the following problems
1.I cannot get the sound
2.when sending on the recipients receive the text but not the sound and in place of the animations blank squares
3.I cannot separate the contents from the E-Mail to send on as an attachment
Any Ideas please - DESNL

€dstowe 08:30 14 Nov 05

I may be old fashioned in this viewpoint but my idea of an email is a quick and convenient method of sending messages - not an entertainment system in its own right.

People have all sorts of filters and blocks on their email systems - some of their own and some that their service provider may have inserted that prevent them receiving material that the majority may not want to get.

Personally, I would be less than happy if I received an email with sound or animations.

Hamish 08:51 14 Nov 05

Try to either copy the entire email and save in a file such as My Docs if it not an attachment and if it is an attachment save it in says My Doc and send it on as an attachmwent from there. Try also sending a copy to yourself using the above to see if it works for you. If you just want to send text copy and paste

keewaa 09:42 14 Nov 05

I'm guessing the email is in html format ... a more considerate why of doing this would be to set the contents up as a web page and simply send a link in the email. They probably used incredimail to create it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…