Problems downloading bought music,please help.

rickf 09:14 27 Apr 03

I have paid for a 48 hr download,called a bonoweekend with weblisten. This expires tomorrpw morning so urgent help needed. The prob is that I cannot seem to download and save music to the destination of my choosing, no option given when dloading.WMP9 takes over and plays the file and music is stated as being saved to temp folder. Under win explorer i cannot find the files in temp at all.All empty so not dloading, just playing.Previously, months ago, I had been able to dload to my docs but not this time. have tried closing ZA and also uncheck mp3 file in wmp9 to no avail. Maybe ie6 is interfering? Help!

powerless 09:18 27 Apr 03

Can you right click the link and choose "Save AS" and save the file from there?

powerless 09:19 27 Apr 03

Sorry "Save Target as..."

rickf 09:25 27 Apr 03

Will try this Powerless again. I think I have tried so many options since yesterday I have forgotten.

rickf 09:28 27 Apr 03

Powerless, I can't.Just tried. Its greyed out. The thing is when I dloaded the free sample, it was ok but not music which I have paid for on the same site.I am tearing my hair out. I still think is ie6 or wmp9 intercepting the dload.Any more suiggestions

rickf 09:36 27 Apr 03

Refresh!

powerless 09:37 27 Apr 03

Try this...

In Internet Explorer Click on the MEDIA icon at the top. A window will open on the left and at the bottom just above the round play button click ok MEDIA OPTIONS then click SETTINGS then go onto click RESET PREFERRED TYPES...

Now click "ok".

Try your music again.

rickf 10:13 27 Apr 03

Powerless,
Tried what you suggested yesterday and also just now but it then tries to dload to temp folder automatically which does not exist in explorer. Does not give me the option for dloading.

rickf 10:17 27 Apr 03

Anyone?

Bebee 11:51 27 Apr 03

Has the site got any help/contact links you can use? (Though I'm sure you've tried this.)

Long shot and not ideal - but once it has played in Win Media Player can you selct file menu and 'save media as'?

rickf 14:20 27 Apr 03

Bebee,
Thanks for response. The answer to your suggestion is no, I can't. I have given up and cut my losses. They have not replied to my queries so far. Maybe I can try for a refund this wk.The prob still bothers me though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…