Problems with Demand 5 ..is it my PC

geletaz 11:31 12 Apr 14

I cannot for over a week get Demand 5 catch up service to work on Mozilla Firefox,Internet Explorer nor Google Chrome.I have latest Flash Player 13 installed.BBC I Player, ITV Player, 4OD and other sites that use Flash Player work without any problems.Is something on my PC blocking Demand 5?

Any suggestions ? My OS is Windows 8.1 and all drivers updated.

When i log onto Demand 5 some viewers can watch programs but i can't.When i click on an episode to watch all i see is an image of the program there is no familiar play triangle to click.I'm puzzled...

rdave13 23:37 12 Apr 14

There used to be a similar problem with 4oD, and it was the hosts 'file' list problem. Do you use a security program, such as Spybot S&D, that edits the hosts file?

Have a look here.

geletaz 18:20 13 Apr 14

Thanks for reply Lazarus The 2nd / rdave13

No i do not have ad-blockers installed / I uninstalled Spybot and other 3rd party security software/ disabled add-ons in Mozilla Firefox / re-installed Mozilla Firefox and re-installed latest Adobe Flash Player...

Still cannot make Demand 5 play anything.

Demand 5 has some real technical problems which they don't seem to the ability to solve..or care just see the various viewers comments.

So bought a digital recorder to record programs and watch them later on tv

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…