//some 3rd party need geo

problems with coolweb trojan

ROYWIDD 12:51 18 Jan 05

I hope someone can help please;My girlfriend is having major probs with a Coolweb variant,GlobalEAccess.I got her to install CWShredder,but then she did a system restore and lost it.
Shes on xp home,Intel 2.5 gb processor,cable broadband connection,.From what i can gather(we live miles apart,so no access to her pc),everytime she opens IE,the trojan is there,and she has no access to the web to download CWShredder etc again.Also,IE keeps freezing.
I got her to run msconfig,to remove GlobalE from startup.Help needed please...

JoeC 13:01 18 Jan 05

another website, the uninstaller is here

click here

or a direct download is here

click here

ROYWIDD 13:08 18 Jan 05

thanks Joe C,but how can i get those files to her?We talk on yahoo,can i send them via file transfer?

JoeC 13:13 18 Jan 05

you can do that but you said in your post she has no access to the web ?. Messenger is perhaps another possibility. Why not download yourself and put on floppy to send by post.

ROYWIDD 13:16 18 Jan 05

yes thanks joe c,i'll do that,but if anyone else can help,i'd appreciate it please

Confab 13:49 18 Jan 05

Have alook here but it may take her sometime.

click here

ROYWIDD 03:17 19 Jan 05

Many thanks Joe C and Confab,i managed to send those uninstallers,also CWShredder installer by file transfer on yahoo.Problems solved,one very grateful lady too,she sends her thanks to you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…