Problems with CDs

Dazwm 17:59 23 Nov 03

I have burnt some songs to cd so that they can be played in the car etc. They play ok but for some reason they won't play in my DVD player which they should. Has anyone got any ideas why? All it keeps saying is "No Disc". My DVD player is a Panasonic A350

Thanks

Dazwm 18:53 23 Nov 03

refresh

lixdexik 19:17 23 Nov 03

with some makes of Cds..They play fine in the car but won't play on my Hi Fi in the house...It was the cheapest Cds I Could find at the time..£10 for 100...I Now use another type.. still cheap but not as cheap..So It would apear to me that there can be issues with the makes of Cds and not a problem with the player. Try another make of Cd would be my advice.. I hope this helps.

Cheers Lixdexik.

DieSse 20:24 23 Nov 03

CD-Rs and CD-RWs are not as easy to read as commercially pressed CDs. So it's always possible that they won't read in other domestic CD players.

As lixdexik said - try some other brands, and/or try burning at a much slower speed. Otherwise you're out of luck.

I had the same trouble, I resolved it by using branded disks for my music.

[email protected] E

siouxah1 20:57 23 Nov 03

Have a look here

click here

Hints that it does not support CDR

Regards Brian j

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…