Problems with a BTC DVD +/- R/RW

carlos 19:33 24 Sep 03

Not sure it's consumer or not but bought one from my local computer shop( no complaints with them'til now)for £140. After install, upon playing any music it cuts out the sound ( Sonic Vortex2, no probs 'til now) replaced with a cheapo creative and it plays, well, it stutters thro tracks, changing them after a few moments.( using the software that came with it. If I play the music using the CDRW, no probs . Then played DVDs and keep getting a wrong region error message( even tho I set it for region 2 ( Europe). These DVDs play fine on combo and in TV/DVD player. Interestingly , altho it gives the error message with Disc one of HPotter Chamber DVD, it will attempt to open DVD2, but with no visuals and stuttering sound)Any comments would be gratefully recd

carlos 12:15 25 Sep 03

and drops in with some advice before I..... take it back this afternoon.
Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…