PROBLEMS WITH BT YAHOO BROADBAND SOFTWARE

DJFraggle 20:56 24 Aug 06

I use BT Broadband Option 3. After dowloading the software from the BT Yahoo software centre . have had countless problems, ultimatley resulting in the loss of my network connection. Fortunately my system restore point resolved the problem, however I cannot download BT Broadband online help, or norton utilities without the same problem occuring. Despite having forced the removal of all the Norton antivirus utilities (which download did not complete properly), the computer still seems to think they are there and that seems part of the problem. The desktop help function results in an error message and subsequent loss of connection. In fact the only software I can download without problems is the browser. BTs useless technicians have been unable to help, and although I feel this problem may not be resolved I was wondering if anyone had any ideas.

VoG II 20:58 24 Aug 06

If the computer 'thinks' Norton is still there, it is. click here=

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…