Problems backing up files

Armagin 15:03 01 Jul 03

Please forgive me for being such a biginner but i cant work out how to back up data. I would like to be able to format my hard drive but would like to back up files, save points, my aol etc befor i do it. I cant find the compressed file to drag/drop into (iff thats relivant). I know this is the most basic of tasks which should be done on a regular basis (backing up files) but i have never found out how to do it. Please forgive my ignorance and any advice would be very much apreciated Thanks.

Lú-tzé 15:14 01 Jul 03

click here for a really comprehensive guide - well written, simple to follow and really works well.

Basically you are best with a cd-rw drive and lots of cd-r disks - as they cost about 20p each or less in bulk it is not an expensive business. Anyway, have a read of the above link.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…