problems with alignment

sugarbabe 22:18 10 Mar 08

hi am making some changes to the text on the following website.

click here

on the afterschool fees page my alignment has gone all wrong.

click here

i'm not very good at using html code. i've basically tried to edit the text without changing structure but think i have accidentally taken something vital out.

Can anyone help please???

MAJ 23:25 10 Mar 08

Did you backup the oroginal page before editing it?

MAJ 03:20 11 Mar 08

See if the source code here works for you, sugarbabe. click here

sugarbabe 09:01 11 Mar 08

i did back up the original and then accidently write over it. oops!!

That looks perfect how did u do that??? i really don't get html, i can change font and add links but when it comes to tab;es and alignment i'm lost

CodeMeister 09:32 11 Mar 08

Hi sugarbabe

Firstly, your character coding has not been set, so your page won't even validate.

Once you have sorted out all the validation issues, then see where you stand after that.

The following link will validate your page.

click here

CodeMeister 09:35 11 Mar 08

If you manually set the character encoding to iso-8859-1 (Western Europe), it reports 93 validation errors.

Click the following link

click here

sugarbabe 09:45 11 Mar 08

Thanks for comments i didn't build site i am just editing text but i will certainly look at it. Thank u

sugarbabe 18:48 11 Mar 08

Hi Have had some luck getting it to look right but the text on second table is wring size and type and the images that should be top right are bottom left and i can;t work out why.

Any help would be much appreciated

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…