Problem writing pics to cd-r

De Nada 17:42 29 Sep 06

Got a problem trying to write pictures to cd-r,after accessing my pictures folder and choosing folder to copy,(pics from last saturday)it will copy to the cd,but there is no confirmation at the bottom of the screen saying you have photos waiting,if i open the draw and close it again i can view pics,if i take it out and put it in the cd rom drive nothing is showing,if i leave the tray open on my writer the message at the bottom saying pics ready appears,but as soon as i close the tray to copy it tells me the disc is full or please insert disc,i have tried three different makes of cd-r with the same result,i put an older cd disc with space for more pictures,i selected a few off the folder and they copied to it,thanks.

handy4x 18:48 29 Sep 06

check that the files you are trying to write are not to big for the cd se if you can copy one file at a time to new cd if works files are too big

De Nada 19:23 29 Sep 06

Hi,no its not too big, i did manage to write a couple to an old cd,its as if the cd-rom cant see the new discs,if i dont put a disc in it does everything right until i close the tray,then it cant see it,could it be the dvd-writer?.

De Nada 10:15 30 Sep 06

Bump.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…