Problem with Winfast Titanium Graphics Card?

Aristocatman 19:55 31 Mar 04

My PC - Advent P4 2.4 512M ram - shut itself down overnight & on restarting got a totally screwed up display tried a few reboots & got into WindowsXP PRo which reported a problem with driver. I downloaded updated driver from Leadtec site seemed OK then screen display corrupted (vertical lines) tried a few tricks lower resolution lengthened time before display corrupts. (Safe mode no probs) tried emailing Leadtec no reply so far (4 days) Fot the time being I have removed card & replaced with old Voodoo 3 working fine but a bit slow! any thoughts?

User-312386 08:50 01 Apr 04

did you uninstall the original drivers prior to installing the new ones?

Aristocatman 20:29 01 Apr 04

No, from memory I used the windows updater from Device Manager. Sorry to be vague but so many problems at the moment printer has also died & seem to be fighting off trojans like the bit in The Matrix Revolutions when the Machines break through. Thank god for AVG Antivirus!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…