Problem with website caused by Win 98 SE?

Totally-braindead 14:08 04 Nov 06

A friend of mine is looking for a new car and hes been looking here click here but everytime he goes on the site it crashes. Its only this website he seems to have the problem with he says every other site hes gone on works perfectly. It works fine for me but I'm on XP and I'm wondering if theres something with Windows 98 that could cause the problem.
The faults appear to be different each time, the first time I tried it it said something about an illegal fault in MSHTML.DLL the second time it was a KERNAL32 fault.
Anyone know if its his computer or something in Win 98? Not sure what version of Windows Explorer hes using but was considering putting Firefox on it - just away to check Firefox will work with 98.
Any help appreciated as always.

Peter 14:38 04 Nov 06

The Direct Mercedes website works okay for me using Windows 98SE and Internet Explorer 6.0.2800.11606IC.

Peter.

Totally-braindead 14:48 04 Nov 06

Well thank you for that, I think I'll pop round and try repairing his Internet Explorer and see if that helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…