Problem with wav files in Roxio soundstream

Vidman 16:44 18 Apr 03

Have recently, since re-instaling Roxio Cd creator following replacement of faulty hard drive,found that the sound stream facility which I used to use quite successfully, will not now recognise WMA files when I try to record from a cassette tape recorder to the hard drive. WAV and MP3 record OK.
Anyone any ideas please?

ton 20:43 18 Apr 03

I think the answer to your problem is in the clip I've pasted here --: Please note - by default all CD tracks ripped using Windows Media Player Version 7 to WMA are copy protected, even though the files came from your CDs the resulting WMA files cannot be converted (also if you install Windows, nothing will be able to play your files!). To disable copy protection in Windows Media Player Version 7 select Tools >> Options >> CD Audio and Uncheck Enable Personal Rights Management, now any new WMA files ripped can be converted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…