Problem with Wanado

Demora 10:59 29 Nov 05

I had an email from one of my friends and he seems to think I can help. Well this isn't something I'm used to.

The pc in question is running winXP home and I have pasted the problem below.

>>A friend of tricia's reloaded her freeserve internet connection. Her problem is the password is not known, but because the save password feature was used she can still log on to Wanado. But when shes in wanado she can't check her Email, she uses outlook express to look at her Email which has a different password saved .We are pretty certain we know. If we use that password with wanado it doesn't recognise it. Other than ringing up wanado is there a file that we can check on the computer for both passwords?.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction etc.

TIA

D

Smegs 11:10 29 Nov 05

Delete the Wanadoo connection. Re-set it back up through Control Panel.

Try deleting the password in Internet Options, goto the Connection Tab, High light what the Connection is, click the settings button. There should be User Name and password in there. Change them.

Is your friend on BB? If she is, then she doesn't need to put Wanadoo on. Just put the driver's for the modem on.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…