Problem with walkjogrun site

hssutton 19:19 PM 09 Nov 12
Answered

My sons partner a keen marathon runner uses the following web page Walkjogrun. Three days ago the map disappeared leaving 3/4 of the screen blank, anyone any idea as to what the problem can be?. Vista Ultimate/Firefox.

northumbria61 20:44 PM 09 Nov 12

Try clicking on HELP and troubleshooting from that page to see if there is a solution for you OR you can email from the Support Center webpage (see below Contact Us) enter link description here

northumbria61 20:47 PM 09 Nov 12

Incidentally I am able to view the maps from your first LINK. I believe they are just Google maps - maybe you need to reinstall them.

Woolwell 21:51 PM 09 Nov 12

Clear your browser cache and see if the site loads ok then.

hssutton 22:11 PM 09 Nov 12

Thanks will pass on your sugestions.

rdave13 22:57 PM 09 Nov 12

hssutton, as Woolwell , but use Ccleaner to clear cashe in default mode.No browsers open. Some passwords will be lost and history will disappear, unless otherwise ticked. They might find the machine will even run a bit faster.

hssutton 21:20 PM 11 Nov 12
Answer

I will tick this as resolved,my son is away for a few days and his partner has no idea how to use Ccleaner. I did suggest she try IE and that is working ok, so just seems to be a Firefox problem.

Many thanks for the suggestions

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Moto G 2015 confirmed: Motorola Moto G UK release date, price and specification details - New…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries lined up for dConstruct

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay