Problem using Skype video.

Zorgalite 13:06 23 Feb 06

Hi. Wonder if anyone else has experienced simmilar problems, and how to remedy?. At christmas we installed skype video beta, and tried to set up a video conference with relatives in the south (we are in the north, UK). It worked great after starting the video, but then after about 30-40 seconds, it all went bad with loss of picture and horrible "white noise". This happened every time we tried it, sometimes less than 30 and sometimes a bit longer than 30 seconds in to the call. It always does it, after I start my video.
I tried it again last week with my brother who is also in the south of England, and exactly the same thing happened. Works great with just voice and even works great with voice and the other persons video, but as soon as i start my video, every time it just goes haywire. I have a reletively new comp using win xp sp2, and have Norton IS 2006, and Adaware pro installed. (am wondering if these could be interfering with skype?
Any ideas would be welcome, thank you.

Zorgalite 00:09 25 Feb 06

Just thought I would re-post this, as no responses so far. I am sure it cant only be me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos