Problem Using Outlook Express abroad

281apple 18:08 12 Dec 04

I am using my laptop in Spain and Outlook Express lets me download incoming Email but I can not send outgoing Email.

I live in France and use a Tiscali.fr Provider but in France I use Telefonica (Spanish) Provider. I did not at first change anything in my Tools, Accounts section of Outlook Express, neither the pop nor the smtp info. I could receive but not send. Then I reconfigured at least six ways the pop and the smtp info and could not even receive Email. So I came back to my original pop.tiscali.fr and smtp.tiscali.fr configuration and again I could receive Email but could not send any Email. ONE EXCEPTION BEING THAT I COULD SEND AN EMAIL FROM OUTLOOK EXPRESS (USING MY SPANISH PROVIDER) AND I COULD RECEIVE THE MESSAGE WITH OUTLOOK EXPRESS.

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON TO SEND AS WELL AS RECEIVE?

THANKS FOR ANY HELP

281apple 18:12 12 Dec 04

SORRY, I made a mistake when I wrote " I live in France and use a Tiscali.fr Provider but in France I use Telefonica (Spanish)"

THAT SHOULD READ: "But in Spain I use Telefonica (Spanish).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…