problem uploading photo in Adobe photo deluxe home

happymoocow 21:51 15 Apr 04

I am using adobe photo deluxe home edition 4

I have created an album under the heading on the front page called My photos.

When I try to send the photos from the album created under My Photos, the images are not there in either Adobe or via explorer - any idea

Gongoozler 22:04 15 Apr 04

I'm not familiar with Adobe photo deluxe, but are the saved photos compressed into an album, or are they saved as individual files. If they are individual files, what file format are they in. Jpg is generally used because almost any computer has the software to display them.

griffon 56 23:06 15 Apr 04

happymoocow,
I've got Adobe Photo de Luxe Business Edition which could be similar and by default it saves photos in its very own .pdd format which doesn't show up in some folders. I've got in the habit of always saving pictures as jpegs because the .pdd format isn't exactly universally recognised. In PdL Bus Ed clicking the buttons captioned 'Get & Fix Photo', 'Get photo', 'Open File'gives you a typical dialogue box with a 'Look In' line at the top. Clicking the button on the right gives you access (among others) to the C drive caption from which you can select, say, 'My Photos' and getting to that folder by this route will show all the files in it and not just .pdd ones. It's worth a try.

marjted 23:18 15 Apr 04

A long time since I used HE4 but are the images shown in the various 'albums' not merely thumbnails of the actual image which is saved elsewhere? What if you Search for the image files on the hard drive?

golfpro 08:10 16 Apr 04

I have Adobe P/D 2.0, to view any photos in the "My Photos" section click on "Get Photos">"My Photos" and your album should appear in a thumb nail box on the bottom of the screen. As griffon 56 said, when sending photos its always best to save them as JPEG images.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…